Saturday, July 19, 2008

A day at the park

Yesterday my neighbor, her kids and another friend of ours went to a nearby park and spent a few hours there, it was very nice. The kids ran around and played for a few hours while we adults chatted about this and that. We had a little picnic which was lovely.

Before going I was a bit worried that Baby C would run out on the street but he stayed far from it so I didn't have to worry. The other kids are older than he and they looked after him as well.
When we came there weren't too many families there but after a while the park was almost full. It was so nice to see how all the kids were enjoying themselves and having fun. When I came home I told my husband we really should go to the park more often.

It was an absolutely lovely day and I hope we will go again soon!

No comments: