Sunday, April 6, 2008

Exhausted

Today has been a totally exhausting day and I am not even sure how I will be able to go to bed! I mean getting to bed isn't the problem, it's going to sleep that is difficult.

I have been running around like a headless chicken basically all day and trying to be this wonderful wife who does everything without complaining. Oh I am being so good at the latter. I am not complaining now am I? :)

I love the Internet, no more waiting at the bank, only a little click and we are off to the bank. instead of standing there for ages it only takes a matter of minutes. Depending on what you are supposed to do of course, I had to go there today for some reasons. It only took an hour. *grin*

I better go and get that dinner ready... gah if only someone had told me it was going to be this exhausting becoming a wife and mother.... not that I want to change but ya know....

No comments: